2013年11月25日 星期一

新年元旦 春節 英文祝福用語

新年元旦一般祝福語:

 

Best wishes for the new year.
恭賀新禧。

Wishing you the best of luck in the new year.
新年行大運。

Please extend my wishes of good luck to your family.
請將我的祝福轉達給你的家人。

This year will be lucky for you.
今年將是你的幸運年。

I hope that next year will be luckier than the last one.
我希望新年能比去年更為吉祥如意。

Wishing you luck this year and forever.
祝你年年好運。

I hope that you comesintosa good fortune this year.
祝你今年發大財。

I hope you find your pot of gold.
祝你招財進寶。

Wishing peace and good luck throughout the years.
年年如意,歲歲平安。

This year will be the best one yet.
今年將是最幸福的一年。

情侶之間互道新年祝福:

Like the coming spring, you are refreshing.
你像即將來臨的春天一樣清新。

Spring is a time of renewal and a time for love.
春天是萬物更新和戀愛的時節。

I want to experience many more new years with you.
我願與你共度更多的新年。

I believe that our love will grow and grow.
我相信我們的愛會不斷地成長。

Although I grow older every year, I am forever young when I am around you.
雖然我年年增歲,但在你身旁,我覺得我永遠年輕。

With this new year, I promise more love.
新的一年,給你更多愛的承諾。

Let's reach for the sky together. Happy New Year!
讓我們比翼雙飛到天際。新年快樂!

You are the most precious thing I got this year!
你是我今年最珍愛的寶貝!

朋友之間互道新年祝福:

Hope you will join with me in bringing in the new spring.
願和你一起迎春接福。

The coming of spring means the coming of new hopes.
春天的來臨,象徵新希望的到來。

May you have many dreams fulfilled.
祝你許多美夢都能成真。

We wish you a renewed hope in life.
我們祝福你再度燃起生命的希望。

Please join us to light off firecrackers.
讓我們一起來燃放爆竹除舊歲。

We hope your family and my family can get together for a celebration like last year.
我們希望你們全家與我們家能像去年一樣,聚在一起共同慶祝新年。

Wishing you and your family peace and prosperity for the coming year.
祝福你與家人吉祥平安。

May the people of the nation live happily and wealthily this upcoming year.
願新的一年裡國富民安。

May your reunion be happy throughout the year.
願你們的團圓夜充滿喜悅歡樂。

給父母的新年祝福:

I want to wish you longevity and health.
願您福壽安康。

Wishing you a long life.
願您長命百歲。

I hope that this next year will be as healthy as the last.
我希望您今年跟去年一樣健康。

May you both live a long and healthy life.
願二老福壽安康。

May good health follow you throughout the year. Happy New Year.
願您今年健健康康。新年愉快。

I hope this year is as happy as the last.
我希望您今年跟去年一樣快樂。

You have been healthy for so many years. I hope you have just as many more.
這些年來,您的身體一直非常好。我願您更加健康。

I know that you have many more happy years to come.
我知道您還有許多更快樂的日子。

Live long and prosper!
多福多壽!

給商界名流的新年祝福:

Best of luck in the year ahead in your business.
願您今年事業順利。

Have a happy and profitable year.
願您新年快樂,大發利市。

May the god of money give you a thriving business.
願今年財神爺幫您招財進寶。

I hope there will be a promotion for you this year.
願您今年步步高升。

Wishing you many future successes.
祝你未來事業順遂。

May success and happiness follow you throughout the year.
願今年成功和快樂與你相伴。

I hope that your harvest is abundant.
祝你今年大豐收​​。

Wishing you the best of luck on reopening day.
祝您新年開張大吉。

The god of wealth is in your doorway!
財神到,接財神!

Good luck in your new business.
開張大吉。

I believe that your business will thrive more this year.
我相信今年您的生意將更興隆。

May your financial future be filled with profits this year.
祝你今年財源滾滾。

Have a thriving and happy new year.
恭喜發財,新年快樂。

I hope all goes well in the coming year.
祝您新的一年萬事如意。

沒有留言:

張貼留言